hi! well, your presentation is good only for a little detail, or is my computer maybe some diapositives can´t see very well you only should check it and pulish but is very interesting here there are many things or points that i didn´t know really is good
Really is an interesting topic!!! And is amazing to know about dB.. I don´t belive it... I always listen to extremely loud music with headphones!!! ooopss!!... jeje ok!!! take care!!!.
hi! well, your presentation is good only for a little detail, or is my computer maybe some diapositives can´t see very well you only should check it and pulish but is very interesting here there are many things or points that i didn´t know really is good
ResponderEliminarHi Omarciux!!
ResponderEliminarGood Job!!!
Really is an interesting topic!!!
And is amazing to know about dB..
I don´t belive it... I always listen to extremely loud music with headphones!!!
ooopss!!... jeje ok!!!
take care!!!.
Very good job!!! Don't forget to provude feed back to your classmates!
ResponderEliminarCongratulations!